Official Website – Shopper’s Stop
Clothing, handbags, kidswear, toys, home decor, clocks, kitchen items
Shoppers Stop is one of the few retail magnates in India who have launched an Online store but the online website of the popular Shopper’s Stop chain of stores is a poor cousin when compared to the well-stocked stores in all the leading cities in India. Nevertheless, there are some products that are difficult to find elsewhere online (breastfeeding tops, for example) and Shopper’s Stop is a blessing if you happen to be looking for those.
- Apparel – Indian ethnic Sarees, Salwar Kameez & Kurtis, Western wear like tops, jeans, pants, office wear, formal wear, men’s formal and casual wear, lingerie, night wear, kids wear and baby clothes
- Women’s Accessories – Handbags, scarves, watches, sunglasses, fine jewelry, fashion jewelry, perfumes
- Men’s Accessories – Wallets, belts, colognes, watches, sunglasses, cufflinks, ties, socks, handkerchiefs
- Footwear – for Men, Women, Kids and babies
- Kids – Apparel, Shoes, Toys
- Home – Bed, bath, kitchen, travel stuff
- Baby & Maternity – Baby clothes and maternity & nursing wear from Mothercare – the UK-based maternity and kidswear brand that Shoppers Stop has made an alliance with.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Internet Banking
Customer Service has been very prompt and courteous every time I have had to speak to them regarding shipment issues but not a hundred percent aware of their own products when I chance to call them for more information on a product description or sizes.
The range of products available is extremely limited in departments other than apparel and is nothing compared to their offline stores. More than a few times, my orders have been canceled (from their side) due to products being ‘out of stock’ after having made the payment. Obviously there online store inventory is not updated very efficiently. Also, refunds for canceled orders take about a month to be credited to your bank account or credit card.
Shoppers Stop is a nice website with several departments to shop within and also the much important, although really limited, maternity wear department. But the online shopping experience from such a shopping giant as Shoppers Stop leaves much to be desired.
Desi Shopping Star Rating